Wedding Weekend Class
In the hubbub of wedding preparation, a yoga class can be the prefect addition to any bride or groom’s wedding weekend to help center, breathe, and add an element of calm to a weekend which is rightfully energetic and full of excitement. Taking time to connect with one’s self can help keep us in the present, and remain aware and grounded during the momentous and celebratory occasion.
Jacqui will orchestrate a class tailored to the needs and abilities of those attending the class and includes a guided meditation and breathwork to bring you into relaxation and to help calm any butterflies. To add ease to including a yoga class on your wedding weekend, all necessities are provided for those practicing, including mats, blocks, straps and blankets, so those attending just have to show up in comfy clothes.
Jacqui suggests any of these options when planning your wedding weekend:
- A solo class for the bride or groom
- A class for the bride with her maid-of-honor or wedding party
- A partner yoga class for the bride and groom
- A class for the bride or groom with a parent
The Bachelorette event is a time for the bride to connect with her wedding party and close friends and family, and joining in a yoga practice is a wonderful addition to the festivities. Each class is tailored to meet the needs and abilities of the group and all necessities are provided for those practicing, including mats, blocks, straps and blankets.
Please use the contact form below to email Jacqui for pricing for your specific event.
How it works:
- Please contact Jacqui through the contact page to book a class.
- Once the appointment is booked you will receive an invoice via email for the a 50% non-refundable deposit that is due within seven days of receipt.
- A seven days before the booked event, details will be finalized and the remaining 50% is due.